Samson Go Mic Mobile® Handheld Professional wireless Microphone system for Smartphones
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Where Will You Go?®
Samson’s Go Mic Mobile® is the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing mobile filmmakers/journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere. Go Mic Mobile® connects directly to iOS and Android* devices so can you start filming with high-quality audio almost immediately.
Go Mic Mobile Handheld Wireless System
In addition to the Go Mic Mobile® (GMM) Receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile® Handheld Wireless System features Samson's HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule for up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation. The HXD2 also offers AGC (auto gain control) and internal limiting to ensure you always have the clearest audio signal possible.
The low latency transmission to your mobile device eliminates any sync issues, so you can capture, edit and share videos right from your smartphone. An additional transmitter can be added to the system for dual-channel operation.
The system also includes a Lighting cable to connect to iPhone/iOS devices, USB Micro B and USB-C cables to connect to Android devices and an 1/8" (3.5mm) cable to connect to any analog audio input, as well as a varity of receiver mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter).
*Go Mic Mobile® offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third party app to use this feature. Analog connectivity via the included 1/8" (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switchable 1/8" headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule
- Transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included
Go Mic Mobile® Wireless System
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
- Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C
- Signal To Noise: 90dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78dB (A) mic at maximum gain
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: +6 dBu, =4.4 Vpp, =70 mW per side into 32Ω
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz
- USB Audio Support: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Battery Life: 7–13 hours depending on use
- Power: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC 500mA
HXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Microphone Type: Dynamic, unidirectional
- Microphone Capsule: Samson Q8
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours