LACIE 16TB 2Big Dock Thunderbolt3 & USB-C
- Usually ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The LaCie 16TB 2Big Dock Thunderbolt3 delivers everything you expect from Lacie products — high capacity, lighting-fast speeds, and enterprise-class drives — but it’s more than that. Port by port, slot by slot, we designed a powerful docking station that streamlines your creative space. Powered by a single cable, the LaCie 2big Dock simplifies and centralises your desktop by directly connecting to your laptop and other devices.
More Than Storage
- Shocking speeds up to 440 MB/s
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for 4K workflows
- Innovative design with RAID for reliability USB 3.0 for PC and Mac compatibility.
SD/CompactFlash Card Slots: Directly ingest files from memory cards onto LaCie 2big Dock and quickly import photos into Adobe Lightroom or Premiere Pro.
USB 3.0 Hub: Charge your phone or connect a shuttle drive or digital camera to offload footage or files.
Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports: Power your laptop while simultaneously daisy chaining up to 5 additional LaCie 2big drives or other storage solutions.
DisplayPort: Connect to high-resolution 720p to 1080p or 4K displays.
USB 3.1 Port: Universal compatibility with USB-C and USB 3.0 computers via the included adaptor cable. Delivering robust performance with enough capacity for a massive raw-file library and Thunderbolt 3 transfer speeds, the LaCie 2big Dock is built to keep you creating.
- Computer with a ThunderboltTM 3, Thunderbolt 2 (using the Apple Thunderbolt 2 adaptor, sold separately), USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, or USB 2.0 port.
- Thunderbolt 3: Latest version of Mac OS 10.12 or later / Latest version of Windows 10 or later
- USB 3.1: Latest version of Mac OS 10.9 or later required / Latest version of Windows 8 or later required for USB 3.1
- Minimum free disk space: 600 MB recommended
Warranty: 5 years limited Australia warranty
What's in the box:
- LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 16TB
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (USB-C compatible)
- USB 3.0 adaptor (USB 2.0 compatible)
- External power supply
- Quick Installation Guide