Audioengine B1 Bluetooth Music Receiver - Grey
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- Calculated at Checkout
Add high fidelity Bluetooth to any system. B1 is a high-fidelity audio component that easily integrates into your music system and plays music directly from your library or streams from any app. The B1 streams high-quality audio from your Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, computer, or tablet to any music system or powered speakers.
Product Code: 90021945
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 5.0 audio
- Supported Bluetooth codecs: aptX HD, aptX low latency, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Inputs: Bluetooth
- Outputs: Stereo analog RCA / Digital optical (SPDIF)
- Required power: 5V, 200mA
- Operation range: up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Full-scale output: 2.0V RMS
- Output impedance: 57 Ohms
- D/A converter: AKM AK4396
- Power filtering: 3-stage redundant regulation
- SNR: SNR (DC to 20 kHz) / 100dB
- THD+N: (1 kHz FS 96 kS/s) <0.02%
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Crosstalk: >-86dB
- Input bit depth: 24-bit (upsampled)
- Input data rate: Determined by Bluetooth
- Latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Product dimensions: 3.5 x 4.0 x 1u201d
- RCA audio cable (3ft/1m)
- Power adapter with detachable cable
- Microfiber bag
- Setup guide
- Supports all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- High-fidelity Bluetooth with aptX transmission and extended range
- Stream high-resolution 24-bit digital audio from the Audioengine B1 to any music system.
- Includes built-in AKM4396 DAC for superior 24-bit upsampled playback
- Aluminum case with audiophile-grade connectors
- Analog and optical outputs
- 2.0Vrms maximum output level
Experience stunning audio quality with aptX HD coding, built-in 24-bit upsampling DAC, and extended wireless range.
The B1 Bluetooth Receiver utilizes the AKM AK4396A DAC, widely known for its low noise and high fidelity. B1 is essentially an upsampling 24-bit Bluetooth DAC and will pad all bit depths internally to 24-bits, thus achieving a higher signal-to-noise ratio. Due to the AK4396A’s high signal-to-noise specs, the fact that the digital signal is converted (upsampled) to 24-bits and the added benefit of triple redundancy power source conversion and filtering, the B1 presents impressive low noise and low distortion characteristics with a noticeable improvement over other Bluetooth devices.
Most Bluetooth implementations have very limited range, usually within just one room. But with careful signal management circuitry and antenna tuning, we offer a superior solution that will reach more than one room with no degradation in audio quality.
High quality Bluetooth audio
The B1 features aptX HD coding which is an advanced Bluetooth audio codec that provides much higher-quality sound than previous versions. The B1 is backwards-compatible with all previous Bluetooth implementations as well, so you can wirelessly stream music from any device and still enjoy outstanding sound.
B1 also functions as a wireless audio bridge from your device to your favorite DAC or preamp. Use the internal DAC with RCA analog outputs or connect the optical output into another DAC.
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty