Audioengine 2+ Powered Desktop Speakers - Hi-Gloss White
- Calculated at Checkout
The Audioengine A2+ Powered Speakers are the reference standard for desktop audio and these small but high-performance speakers are the perfect upgrade for all your music.
Everyone knows the difference between custom-built, small batch products and the general disappointment of mass-produced products. The A2+ was designed and is hand-built with the goal of exceeding expectations of both value and performance.
The A2+ Desktop Speakers provide clear, full audio and can easily be connected to any device in seconds. Great for your desktop and smaller rooms.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM BENEFITS
- Designed for desktops + smaller spaces
- Analog inputs
- USB audio input
- Subwoofer connection
- Wireless options available
SET UP IN SECONDS. SIMPLE. NO HASSLE. EASY TO USE.
- The A2+ Powered Speakers can easily be connected to your computer, tablet, phone, or turntable.
- No network setup, passwords to enter, or buttons to push. Setting them up is so easy you’ll be rocking in no time.
- Keep your music fun, easy, and sounding great.
SMALL SPEAKERS BIG SOUND. IDEAL FOR DESKTOPS AND SMALLER ROOMS
- Clear, full and powerful audio ideal for your desktop and smaller rooms. The A2+ Desktop Speakers are constructed with custom Audioengine components: aramid fiber woofers, silk tweeters, and built-in power amps wrapped in precision tuned, hand-crafted cabinets.
- The bass was teased from the A2+ with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing or fake bass boost circuits. To say the bass on the A2+ is substantial for their size may be an understatement, but you be the judge.
- Type: 2.0 powered (active) multimedia desktop speaker system
- Amplifier type: Dual class AB monolithic
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS / 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers, 3/4” silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, RCA, USB
- Outputs: RCA variable line-out
- Input voltages: 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Freq. response: 65Hz-22kHz ±2.0dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Protection: Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Connector type: USB type-B
- USB device class: type 1.1 or above
- Internal D/A converter: TI/Burr Brown PCM2704C
- Input bit depth: up to 16 bits native
- Input sample rate: up to 48KHz native
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES
6”(H) x 4”(W) x 5.25”(D)
Weight (LEFT speaker)
Weight (RIGHT speaker)
- Satin Black Paint
- Hi-Gloss White Paint
- Hi-Gloss Red Paint
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
MATERIALS AND CONTRUCTION
- 6.35mm thick MDF cabinets
- 3/4″ silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
- 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers with advanced voice coils
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 2 meters (~6.5 feet)
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- USB cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- Microfiber speaker bags
- Microfiber power supply bag
- Microfiber cable bag
- Setup guide
- Product line brochure